Automated and manual operation mode. The automated mode adjusts the filtering sensitivity based on high precision air sensors readings.
Powerful 3 level Air sterilization for every environment.
High precision air quality sensors
The unit fuses volatile organic compounds (VOCs) sensors with advanced VOC Index algorithms and MCERTS-certified fine particulate matter PM2.5
A premium aluminum vibration-free ventilator provides silent ( 45db* ) operation.
3.2” touch screen
Extremely powerful, Effective and Mobile
1Fine dust F9 filter
Robust particle filter to catch particles of size 1 - 10 µm over a surface of 8 square meters.
2Robust ultrawide controlled fan
Aluminium Fan blades produce a nominal airflow up to 980 (m3/h).
3UV-C 440W chamber
8x – 55W UV-C lamps curved into a reflective aluminium maximize the air sterilization.
4HEPA H13 filter
Ultrafine HEPA filter of particle size < 1 µm over a surface of 8 square meters.
1. The air is pulled on the top of the unit using a strong fan.
2. The air goes though a long F9 filter which catches particles of size 1 - 10 µm.
3. The air continues though a long UV-C chamber which sterilizes the smallest particles using UV-C radiation.
4. Before existing the unit the air is filtered by an additional extended H13 HEPA filter which filters particles of size < 1 µm.
5. The sterilized air exists the unit on the bottom sides.
1. Completely sealed design enables UV-C Air sterilization to work in any environment where people are present.
2. The multi-level filtering system outputs pathogen free air.
3. Multi-speed settings enable rapid air sterilization when time is of an essence.
4. Light aluminium design enables effortless movement .
UV-C power ( W )
Number of UV-C lamps
UV-C control ( on/off )
F9 filter dimens. (mm)
HEPA filter dimens. (mm)
Power supply (V)
Max. consumption (W)
The VX-One Air is certified for use in the hospitality sector and critical government institutions. It's been tested by the independent Slovenian Institute of Quality and Metrology for the following standards: EN 303 446-1 (55015), EN 60598-1:2015+A1, EN 60598-2-:2018, and EN 62471:2008. The test reports are available per request. The CE certification is available here.